Friday, July 26, 2013

BANANAS for Banana Bread :D

(Excuse the cheesy title...I am fully aware of my very *unique* sense of humor)

I've already expressed how I feel about bananas. -_- But, I really, truly feel that somehow banana bread exists JUST so that I can happily eat bananas (juuuuusssstttt kiddding :)).

Anyway, the point is - banana bread is a very delicious way of reaping the benefits of bananas without eating them directly.

Benefits of bananas?....Here are a few that I found on foodmatters.tv:

Bananas can:

  • Help you overcome depression
  • Help you prevent kidney cancer
  • Protect you from chronic disease
  • Help you quit smoking
  • Shine your leather shoes
  • AND MORE! Check it out: 25 Powerful Reasons to Eat Bananas
Here's a banana bread recipe, try it out and enjoy the benefits!

Jewel's Random TidBits - I can probably count the amount of times I've eaten banana bread on my hands. The time that inspired me to write this blog post was last month when my mother and sister made mini-banana bread muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment