Monday, April 21, 2014

3 Life Lessons from Bubbles


Yesterday was Easter Sunday. He is Risen! Thank You Jesus.

In the midst of preparing for and helping to host my family's Easter Brunch, my little sister and I had some time to play with bubbles! While we were having fun chasing the bubbles and making up random bubble contests, I realized how some simple bubble lessons can also be applied to life in general. Here are the three that I can articulate the best:
  1. Bubbles created by the wind are prettier. Sometimes if you let go and go with the flow, the outcome of your situation can be so beautiful.
  2. More air = bigger bubbles. The more time you put in to something, the greater the rewards.
  3. Too much air will cause the bubble to pop before it even gets a chance to float away. You also need to learn when to let things go.
Just thinking! :)

Have a Blessed week!

Jewel's Random TidBits - I'm going to look harder for life lessons in the simple things I do everyday. I encourage you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment