Monday, October 21, 2013

I Learned the Hard Way (#ILTHW)

Okay, so many of my life experiences are the epitome of "learning things the hard way". Yeah there's advice from parents, suggestions from friends, and guidance from mentors and teachers but somehow, true life-learning always comes from first-hand experiences. This is especially true in my life so much that I decided to blog about these #ILTHW experiences.

Watch out for stories from the life of Jewel that will probably have you literally lol'ing (? hahaha). Anyway, this is just a quick post to let y'all know what's coming soon!

Have a great week! :)

Jewel's Random TidBits - I got the idea of sharing my #ILTHW experiences one day while cutting an un-ripened plantain. Stay tuned for the full story - haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment