Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HONEY REVIEW! PureBeeing Honey Made Sweeter with Music

I've always known that music is good for the soul but I recently found out how it can also be good for...honey!

Yes! I know it's strange....

At some point last year, my mother received a jar of PureBeeing honey as a gift. Eager to try something new, I decided to taste it. It was DELICIOUS! I generally like honey but my common complaint is that many brands have a slightly bitter after-taste. This brand is completely different! It's sweet and smooth and goes very well with a nice cup of tea.

After enjoying some hot tea with milk and PureBeeing honey, I decided to research more about the brand. I didn't have to go much further than their website to understand how they're so unique. They play music in their apiary 24/7! That's such a good idea and the results are delicious!

PureBeeing Honey is based in Galveston, TX and you can learn more about where its sold on their Facebook page.

.....Now I want some tea....with milk and honey.....

Jewel's Random TidBits - An apiary is a bee yard and beekeepers are also known as apiarists.

3 comments:

  1. Only food that never spoils :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And tux can have some too! :) http://bunkblog.net/foods-safe-for-dogs/can-dogs-eat-honey

      Delete
  2. wow honey from bees improved with MUSIC!

    ReplyDelete