Friday, June 7, 2013

A Special Version of Guyanese Pinetarts

I always joke that my future husband will be one of the best fed people ever but it's true! I absolutely LOVE spending time cooking and baking! When I was ten I started my own cooking club at my house. My friends would come over and I (with my mother's help) would teach them how to prepare fun and easy recipes.

It's such a fulfilling feel to see people enjoy dishes I've cooked. 

Even now I constantly jump at opportunities to cook for my friends and family - from the annual Christmas dinner parties I host for my college friends to baking treats for my organization's fundraisers to being in charge of my family's Thanksgiving turkey.

Below is a video sampling of my abilities! In this video I make a special version of Guyanese pineapple tarts which look like mini-pies as opposed to the traditional triangle style. Enjoy :)



Jewel's Random TidBits - I made this video for my final project in one of my college communications classes.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I just now saw this! Aww I miss living with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah, hopefully I'll post more cooking videos soon. I miss you and Karina too! :)

      Delete